Professional Web Applications Themes

website says I do not have flash - Macromedia Flash Player

:embarrassment; I am not a computefir person. I am a disabled nana just trying to care for 3 grandchildren with no dad! I have been trying to register to win a Disneyland Vacation for the kids. This would be the only way we would ever be able to go, anyway, the site says I need Flash, I clicked to download it, it says I have version 9.0 but the website says I need flash. Please help me. I enter every contest I can to try and win a trip to Disneyworld. The kids dad left when daughter was 4 months ...

  1. #1

    Default website says I do not have flash

    :embarrassment;

    I am not a computefir person. I am a disabled nana just trying to care for 3
    grandchildren with no dad! I have been trying to register to win a Disneyland
    Vacation for the kids. This would be the only way we would ever be able to go,
    anyway, the site says I need Flash, I clicked to download it, it says I have
    version 9.0 but the website says I need flash. Please help me. I enter every
    contest I can to try and win a trip to Disneyworld. The kids dad left when
    daughter was 4 months pregnant with last baby. Decided after 6 years not what
    he wanted. Does not see them, call them, we have no ideal where he is. That
    is fine with me but I watch the 2 oldest ones cry when thier friends go to
    Disneyworld or other attractions like that. I know that they are not the only
    children that may never get to go but I enter EVERY contest I can trying to win
    them something special for once in thier lives. Please help me with this. The
    link for the contest is through the Weatherchannel.com/vacation. Thank you
    and I will be waiting for someone to tell me what I did wrong!

    oneksrose Guest

  3. #3

    Default Re: website says I do not have flash

    Hi oneksrose,

    Send me a Private message with your fullname, email and phone number and I'll
    open a case for you and get this resolved.

    "Send Private Message" is on the left panel under my user name. I look forward
    to hearing from you.

    Important Note: These online forums are for user-to-user discussions of Adobe
    products, and are not an official customer support channel for Adobe. If you
    require direct assistance, or prefer to contact Adobe support staff directly,
    please contact Adobe support.

    Darren Guest