Hello everyone,

I am pretty new to Objective-C and Cocoa, and I am trying to make a
screen saver that will display a web page. I have installed the
WebKit SDK and successfully completed the ScreenSaver and
MyOneLineOfCodeBrowser tutorials on Cocoa Dev Central, so I have some
idea of how the two work, but apparently not enough.

In my ScreenSaverView subclass, I have imported the WebKit header and
defined the animateOneFrame method with the following:

-(void)animateOneFrame
{
WebView *webView;

webView = [[WebView alloc] initWithFrame:[self frame] frameName:
nil groupName: nil];

[[webView mainFrame] loadRequest:[NSURLRequest
requestWithURL:[NSURL URLWithString:"http://www.google.com"]]];

[self stopAnimation];
}

I get no errors when compiling, but when I run the screen saver, it
only shows black. I have a feeling that I could be going about this
all wrong.

Thanks,
-Jeff