i took my new (1week old) 10D to the horse tracks this weekend. first outing
with the 10D and i'm happy with the pics. took about 160 photos, all in RAW.
so glad i took my iBook and the new sandisk firewire reader. could dl my
512mb card and still had time to place bets before the next race :)

[url]http://202.167.40.26/obake/10D/doomben/[/url]

was using a canon 100-300USM for most of the shots, and some with a canon
28-80USM.

still getting used to the post work required with digital. i've been using
captureone and photoshop. i still can't get white balance right. and the sun
was infront of me and i got the exposure wrong that C1 couldn't 'fix' :/