Hello, I am not really a user of Contribute, but I have CS3, so I have it
available to me.

Unfortunately, I think it's causing me more grief than it is providing help.
It spontaneously throws things into my Office clipboard. As an example of what
the clipboard looks like, I have placed a screenshot on
[url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v412/Kuildeous/clipboardhijack.png[/url].

I'll copy something and even lose it off my clipboard a few minutes later,
even though I never copied anything else to push it. This series of three
icons keeps showing up and pushing items off my clipboard. Since a search of
"Contribute", "Clipboard", and "Hijack" don't give me any meaningful hits, I
can only assume that this is a feature, but I am not aware of how to turn it
off.

Kevin