On our Local Site (hard drive), our web projects is almost complete and
we have already uploaded and sync the internet site (remote site). I
have a major concern.

The JPG, PGN, SWF and some HTML files are loosly organized and I was
wondering if it is possible to move these files to folders on my Local
site and re-sync to the remote site. Main question is, will the links
follow those files being moved? Will the Nav Bar links follow the moved
images and html doents?

I used to use Frontpage and I know the links and files automatically
update all the links when files are moved. I am afraid to do this under
Dreamweaver 4.0 without asking the Dreamweaver people of this newsgroup.

What say you?

Gil