Alphonse99 wrote:
> I'm in Thai and use Eng Dreamweaver MX in Eng and now I got Thai pack
> but I want Japanese pack someone tell me where can I get from? Thanks
You can use the English version of DWMX to create Japanese pages if you set
the default language on your computer to Japanese. In Windows 2000, you do
this by accessing Control Panel > Regional Options > General > Set default.
In Windows XP, it's also in Regional Options. You need to enable support for
Asian languages, and set Japanese as the language for non-Unicode compliant
programs.

It's not possible in other flavours of Windows. Don't know about a Mac,
sorry.

--
David Powers
No-nonsense reviews of computer books