My workplace has a purchased copy of Adobe Contribute CS3, which has been
downloaded via ESD. I have been attempting to locate the msi so that we can
deploy the software to those of our staff that are registered to have the
software installed.

I have tried looking in the installation extracted files, as this is usually
where I have found Adobe msi's in the past.

I have been unable to locate the relevant msi file, though can find Adobe
doentation on setting up Contribute CS3 in Microsoft SMS. Does anyone know
if the msi for Contribute CS3 is obtainable by any ESD downloads?