Hi Surf,

One of the things you can do on the Kodak site is compare cameras to each
other. You might want to try visiting the kodak site

[url]http://www.kodak.com/go/compare[/url]

You will be presented with three comparison options. Choose the first
option to view the list. The 4300 and 4230 are next to each other. Both
are pretty good, and I always consider what I am really going to do with my
pictures. I choose the camera that fits the need. You might consider that
process too?

Talk to you soon, Surf,

Ron Baird
Kodak

"Surfsup" <surfsupblueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> There is a special offer on at the moment at PC world ( UK )
>
> Both the Kodak CX4300 and the Kodak DX4230. The CX4300 is 3mp and the
DX4230