And also, How do I stop them? I've just lost a morning's worth of work if I can't fix this.
It gives me that familiar "An Internal Error Has Occured" (x2) message, and this time it all completely freezes. This is deffinatley not the first time this has happened to me.
I'm on windows7 and using Macromedia Fireworks MX 2004. I looked around here, but all I can find is if it happens when saving, opening files or starting the program. I was doing none of these, I just clicked on the colour pallette to change my brush colour. I spent forever doing that shading, and now the error message is just going to eat it and spit it out into the unreachable realms of non-existence.
My screen looks like this: http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h340/ShorttailtheDogFox/panic.png
Please, if anyone can help me I would be so grateful.