Rose Roland wrote:
> What i need is a window exit script for all the windows that are opened from
> links on my mainpage to rollover the last image. And I will be out of your
> hairs.

I'm just guessing what you mean by "window exit script" and I haven't a
clue what you mean by "to rollover the last image". Could it be that you
need "close window" scripts? If so, below find two options: one text
link and one button link.

Text link:

Window';return true" onMouseOut="window.status='';return true">Close
Window</a>

Button link:

<input type="button" value="Close Window"
onClick="javascript:window.close()" name="button2">

--
Dan Vendel - *GOF*
[url]http://www.vendel.info[/url]