Professional Web Applications Themes

Windows Explorer Right Click Command (+ Custom Command Script) - Macromedia Fireworks

Ok got a tricky question about custom scripts, I would like to add a Windows Explorer Right Click Command - that allows me to select an image/s from anywhere on my PC and Select "Batch Resize and Export" Similar to the FIREWORKS Menu "Edit With Fireworks" option that is availble upon Right Mouse Clicking Any GIF or JPG image... only differance is I would like to execute a Fireworks Custom Script I created.. I found a really good doented instruction set for setting up the right click into windows right click command. Customizing Right-Click Menu Options in Windows [url]http://www.jfitz.com/tips/rclick_custom.html[/url] Ok ...

  1. #1

    Default Windows Explorer Right Click Command (+ Custom Command Script)

    Ok got a tricky question about custom scripts,

    I would like to add a Windows Explorer Right Click Command - that allows me to select an image/s from anywhere on my PC and Select "Batch Resize and Export" Similar to the FIREWORKS Menu "Edit With Fireworks" option that is availble upon Right Mouse Clicking Any GIF or JPG image... only differance is I would like to execute a Fireworks Custom Script I created..

    I found a really good doented instruction set for setting up the right click into windows right click command. Customizing Right-Click Menu Options in Windows
    [url]http://www.jfitz.com/tips/rclick_custom.html[/url]

    Ok so I got that far the new menu (Batch Resize and Export) appears when I right click and image.
    So my question is How do I open Fireworks.exe shortcut and execute a Custom fireworks Script in one clean step..

    I realized I could go to C:\Doents and Settings\User\Application Data\Macromedia\Fireworks MX\Commands\MY_CUSTOM_BATCH_RESIZE_EXPORT_SCRIPT.j sf and open it directly the Fireworks will open and ask to browse fro images to work with..

    So if anyone can assist, how can I run Commands\MY_CUSTOM_BATCH_RESIZE_EXPORT_SCRIPT.jsf directly onto image/s or run it inconjuction with

    fireworks.exe ~ MY_CUSTOM_BATCH_RESIZE_EXPORT_SCRIPT.jsf

    ect...

    How can I right click or highlight images from explorer and select to run a fireworks command script.

    Thanks Lee..

    Referring URLs
    [url]http://www.jfitz.com/tips/rclick_custom.html[/url]

    lennySydney webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest

  2. #2

    You can't.

    "lennySydney" [email]webforumsusermacromedia.com[/email] wrote:
    > Ok got a tricky question about custom scripts,
    >
    > I would like to add a Windows Explorer Right Click Command - that allows me to select an image/s from anywhere on my PC and Select "Batch Resize and Export" Similar to the FIREWORKS Menu "Edit With Fireworks" option that is availble upon Right Mouse Clicking Any GIF or JPG image... only differance is I would like to execute a Fireworks Custom Script I created..
    >
    > I found a really good doented instruction set for setting up the right click into windows right click command. Customizing Right-Click Menu Options in Windows
    > [url]http://www.jfitz.com/tips/rclick_custom.html[/url]
    >
    > Ok so I got that far the new menu (Batch Resize and Export) appears when I right click and image.
    > So my question is How do I open Fireworks.exe shortcut and execute a Custom fireworks Script in one clean step..
    >
    > I realized I could go to C:\Doents and Settings\User\Application Data\Macromedia\Fireworks MX\Commands\MY_CUSTOM_BATCH_RESIZE_EXPORT_SCRIPT.j sf and open it directly the Fireworks will open and ask to browse fro images to work with..
    >
    > So if anyone can assist, how can I run Commands\MY_CUSTOM_BATCH_RESIZE_EXPORT_SCRIPT.jsf directly onto image/s or run it inconjuction with
    >
    > fireworks.exe ~ MY_CUSTOM_BATCH_RESIZE_EXPORT_SCRIPT.jsf
    >

    > ect...
    >
    > How can I right click or highlight images from explorer and select to run a fireworks command script.
    >
    > Thanks Lee..
    >

    > Referring URLs
    > [url]http://www.jfitz.com/tips/rclick_custom.html[/url]

    Coen Naninck Guest