Hi, I've found a couple of people other than myself with the same
problem regarding Adobe's Acrobat 6.0. When this program is used to
create a pdf file, the resulting file is user readable only instead of
world (aka "other") readable. This should not be this way (all my
other programs result in output files that are world readable, which
is the way Apple designed things to be by default in OS X with umask
of 022, as far as I know). If anybody else reading this group could
check whether they have the same problem if they use Acrobat 6.0
(under OS X), I'd be grateful if you could pass along the info. I'm
trying to determine whether something has become corrupted with my
setup or whether Adobe has really put out Acrobat 6.0 with a bug.

Cheers,
Joe