WebServices on my machine have recently begun experiencing problems when
testing the service through the description pages.

For example:
[url]http://www.testsite.com/services/details.asmx?op=Insert[/url]
The various methods begin with the following header information:

POST /services/details.asmx HTTP/1.1
Host: machinename.domain.com
Content-Type: text/xml; cht=utf-8
Content-Length: length
SOAPAction: "http://tempuri.org/services/details/Insert"

The Host here is wrong and should be the testsite, not the local machine.

Clicking Invoke tries to redirect to this:
[url]http://machinename.domain.com/services/details.asmx/Insert[/url]

when it should be redirecting to this:
[url]http://www.testsite.com/services/details.asmx/Insert[/url]

Also in the service description for the service the following is wrong:

- <wsdl:service name="details">
- <wsdl:port name="siteSoap" binding="tns:siteSoap">
<soap:address
location="http://machinename.domain.com/services/details.asmx" />
</wsdl:port>
- <wsdl:port name="siteHttpGet" binding="tns:siteHttpGet">
<http:address
location="http://machinename.domain.com/services/details.asmx" />
</wsdl:port>
- <wsdl:port name="siteHttpPost" binding="tns:siteHttpPost">
<http:address
location="http://machinename.domain.com/services/details.asmx" />
</wsdl:port>
</wsdl:service>

These problems started when I installed SP1 on Windows 2003 Server. There
were some problems during the install and I eventually got the server back up
so it may have been related to other surronding issues.

If anyone can shed some light on this for me that would be great! I'm sure
it's something simple and likely just a setting somewhere.