Professional Web Applications Themes

WTB: CodeWarrior Discover Programming - Mac Programming

Excuse my earlier post. I meant I wanted to buy the CodeWarrior Discover Programming package. I live in New Zealand (postcode 3002) and will entertain any reasonable offers and pay any reasonable shipping. I prefer to pay via Paypal, but can also use Bank Drafts, cash through the mail (small amounts only, and I reserve the right to decline this form of payment) or if you live in New Zealand as well, a direct payment to your bank account or personal check. If you've any other Mac, Nintendo GB, GBC, GBA games or serious Mac software you'd like to part ...

  1. #1

    Default WTB: CodeWarrior Discover Programming

    Excuse my earlier post. I meant I wanted to buy the CodeWarrior Discover
    Programming package.

    I live in New Zealand (postcode 3002) and will entertain any reasonable
    offers and pay any reasonable shipping. I prefer to pay via Paypal, but
    can also use Bank Drafts, cash through the mail (small amounts only, and
    I reserve the right to decline this form of payment) or if you live in
    New Zealand as well, a direct payment to your bank account or personal
    check.

    If you've any other Mac, Nintendo GB, GBC, GBA games or serious Mac
    software you'd like to part with, let me know. I've also a few games I'm
    wanting to sell, so mabe a trade could be worked out. Just ask for a
    list.

    Regards,
    Jamie Kahn Genet
    Jamie Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: WTB: CodeWarrior Discover Programming

    Jamie Kahn Genet <geek.nz> wrote:

    Pity. What I've got is the Learning Edition, and you could have had it
    for free - it's just gathering dust on my shelf. m.

    --
    matt neuburg, phd = com, http://www.tidbits.com/matt/
    AppleScript: The Definitive Guide

  3. #3

    matt neuburg <com> wrote:

    > Pity. What I've got is the Learning Edition, and you could have had it
    > for free - it's just gathering dust on my shelf. m.[/ref]

    Hey Matt.

    What's the difference? What is included?

    Regards,
    Jamie Kahn Genet
    Jamie Guest

  4. #4

    Jamie Kahn Genet <geek.nz> wrote:

    > > Pity. What I've got is the Learning Edition, and you could have had it
    > > for free - it's just gathering dust on my shelf. m.[/ref]
    >
    > Hey Matt.
    >
    > What's the difference? What is included?[/ref]

    I have no idea. You're the one who posted a note saying you wanted
    Learning Edition and then another saying no you didn't. m.

  5. #5

    matt neuburg <com> wrote:

    > > Hey Matt.
    > >
    > > What's the difference? What is included?[/ref]
    >
    > I have no idea. You're the one who posted a note saying you wanted
    > Learning Edition and then another saying no you didn't. m.[/ref]

    Hey, don't come over that way on me. Besides, you're the one whose
    User-Agent header says: "MacSOUP/2.6b4 (unregistered for 206 days)". Two
    can play at being prickly :-)

    Regards,
    Jamie Kahn Genet
    Jamie Guest

  6. #6

    Jamie Kahn Genet <geek.nz> wrote:

    > > I have no idea. You're the one who posted a note saying you wanted
    > > Learning Edition and then another saying no you didn't. m.[/ref]
    >
    > Hey, don't come over that way on me. Besides, you're the one whose
    > User-Agent header says: "MacSOUP/2.6b4 (unregistered for 206 days)". Two
    > can play at being prickly :-)[/ref]

    Well, you found me out! :) Actually I'm just waiting for this version to
    get out of beta and go final; then I'm going to pay for it. I've pretty
    much settled into this program as my main newsreader.

    Let me know if you want that dust. m.

    --
    matt neuburg, phd = com, http://www.tidbits.com/matt/
    AppleScript: The Definitive Guide
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0596005571/somethingsbymatt Read
    TidBITS! It's free and smart. http://www.tidbits.com
    matt Guest

  7. #7

    matt neuburg <com> wrote:

    > > Hey, don't come over that way on me. Besides, you're the one whose
    > > User-Agent header says: "MacSOUP/2.6b4 (unregistered for 206 days)". Two
    > > can play at being prickly :-)[/ref]
    >
    > Well, you found me out! :) Actually I'm just waiting for this version to
    > get out of beta and go final; then I'm going to pay for it. I've pretty
    > much settled into this program as my main newsreader.
    >
    > Let me know if you want that dust. m.
    >
    > --
    > matt neuburg, phd = com, http://www.tidbits.com/matt/
    > AppleScript: The Definitive Guide
    > http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0596005571/somethingsbymatt Read
    > TidBITS! It's free and smart. http://www.tidbits.com[/ref]

    206+ days to make up your mind. Wow. 30 years ago would anyone have
    respected a journalist who wrote his stories with a stolen typewriter?
    How are you any different?

    Tell you what Matt. You let me know when you pay your long overdue
    shareware fee for MacSOUP and I'll start taking your writing seriously
    again. In the meantime I think I'll buy a copy of CodeWarrior of one of
    the people who responded to me who have also actually paid for their
    software.

    Regards,
    Jamie Kahn Genet
    Jamie Guest

  8. #8

    Jamie Kahn Genet <geek.nz> wrote:

    I have no idea, and I have no idea what this has to do with this thread,
    you, me, or why we are in Iraq. What I do know is that I tried to do you
    a favor (send you something you asked for, for free) and you spat at me.
    I guess it's killfile time once more... m.

  9. #9

    In article <1gc2z85.pwnni7q7m4v2N%com>, matt neuburg
    <com> wrote:

    > I have no idea, and I have no idea what this has to do with this thread,
    > you, me, or why we are in Iraq. What I do know is that I tried to do you
    > a favor (send you something you asked for, for free) and you spat at me.
    > I guess it's killfile time once more... m.[/ref]

    Not to play net Mom but could you both please just stop. I think
    everyone is just being a little overwrought. There's no one to blame
    here and we've completely gotten off Mac programming which what I think
    we are all here for. One of the reasons I've liked the comp.sys.mac
    groups (as versus most usenet groups) is that we generally are pretty
    tolerant of each other. My read as an outsider to this particular
    conversation is that pretty much everyone has for some reason decided
    to interpret everything said by the other "side" in as severe a light
    as possible. Why don't we all just say to ourselves quietly "Gee, I
    must have misunderstood him" and recognize that no further response is
    needed.

    Thank you

    Spence

    --
    James P. Spencer
    Rochester, MN

    "Badges?? We don't need no stinkin badges!"
    James Guest

  10. #10

    In article <1gc0eqn.1xq54c56axocoN%geek.nz>,
    geek.nz (Jamie Kahn Genet) wrote:

    Jamie,

    Do you need Java? I don't think the Discover Version ever included
    Java.
    Do you need 68k development some of the Discover Versions included 68k
    compilers some did not.

    If you could send me some more information on exactly what you need and
    why you need it, we may have a inexpensive way for you to get this
    stuff.

    Write me directly.

    Ron

    --
    Free Download - New Version Released
    CodeWarrior Development Studio for HC(S)12 Microcontrollers v3.1

    Ron Liechty - com - http://www.metrowerks.com
    MW Guest