Professional Web Applications Themes

WZ2K Tutorial Update - Dynamic Dreamweaver Tutorials - Macromedia Dreamweaver

Hi, This is just to let you all know that there are 3 new video tutorials added to WZ2K: Digital Illusions Explained. These 3 tutorials are the first parts to showing you how to utilise Dreamweaver's dynamic content capabilities. So, if you are new to creating dynamic content, this series is for you. Even if you've been developing dynamic content for some time, you may still find some new skills in these videos. This now brings the video tutorials for DWMX up to 8, and all are completely free. You can find the site at: [url]http://www.psmeg.co.uk[/url] or go directly to ...

  1. #1

    Default WZ2K Tutorial Update - Dynamic Dreamweaver Tutorials

    Hi,

    This is just to let you all know that there are 3 new video tutorials added
    to WZ2K: Digital Illusions Explained. These 3 tutorials are the first parts
    to showing you how to utilise Dreamweaver's dynamic content capabilities.
    So, if you are new to creating dynamic content, this series is for you. Even
    if you've been developing dynamic content for some time, you may still find
    some new skills in these videos.

    This now brings the video tutorials for DWMX up to 8, and all are completely
    free.

    You can find the site at: [url]http://www.psmeg.co.uk[/url] or go directly to the
    Dreamweaver tutorial index here:
    [url]http://www.psmeg.co.uk/pages/dreamweaver_tut_index.htm[/url]

    Alternatively, you can go to the Downloads section and view all of the free
    video tutorials available on the site.
    [url]http://www.psmeg.co.uk/pages/downloads.php[/url]

    I hope you find the series useful in developing your Dreamweaver skills, and
    feel free to offer feedback either here or on the WZ2K forums.

    Regards

    Psmeg

    Psmeg Guest

  2. #2

    *T*H*A*N*K***Y*O*U*!*!*!*!*!* I'm not new to DWMX or web building, but am
    new to dynamic pages, and have been asked to construct a site incorporating
    same. I am armed with a couple books, but they just seem daunting, so I
    decided to look online first, but came up empty handed... the light came on
    this morning to look for a newsgroup for DW, and -- saints be praised --
    there's your post right at the top.... I am amazed at my good fortune! You
    have my utmost appreciation!!! BRAVO! Any other sources or suggestions on
    making/using dynamic pages would also be welcome. :-)

    Thanks again,
    Tricia

    "Psmeg" <paulpsmeg.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > This is just to let you all know that there are 3 new video tutorials
    added
    > to WZ2K: Digital Illusions Explained. These 3 tutorials are the first
    parts
    > to showing you how to utilise Dreamweaver's dynamic content capabilities.
    > So, if you are new to creating dynamic content, this series is for you.
    Even
    > if you've been developing dynamic content for some time, you may still
    find
    > some new skills in these videos.
    >
    > This now brings the video tutorials for DWMX up to 8, and all are
    completely
    > free.
    >
    > You can find the site at: [url]http://www.psmeg.co.uk[/url] or go directly to the
    > Dreamweaver tutorial index here:
    > [url]http://www.psmeg.co.uk/pages/dreamweaver_tut_index.htm[/url]
    >
    > Alternatively, you can go to the Downloads section and view all of the
    free
    > video tutorials available on the site.
    > [url]http://www.psmeg.co.uk/pages/downloads.php[/url]
    >
    > I hope you find the series useful in developing your Dreamweaver skills,
    and
    > feel free to offer feedback either here or on the WZ2K forums.
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Psmeg

    friendtricia Guest

  3. #3

    On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 20:26:15 +0100, "Psmeg" <paulpsmeg.co.uk> wrote:
    >Hi,
    >
    >This is just to let you all know that there are 3 new video tutorials added
    >to WZ2K: Digital Illusions Explained. These 3 tutorials are the first parts
    >to showing you how to utilise Dreamweaver's dynamic content capabilities.
    >So, if you are new to creating dynamic content, this series is for you. Even
    >if you've been developing dynamic content for some time, you may still find
    >some new skills in these videos.
    >
    >This now brings the video tutorials for DWMX up to 8, and all are completely
    >free.
    >
    >You can find the site at: [url]http://www.psmeg.co.uk[/url] or go directly to the
    >Dreamweaver tutorial index here:
    >[url]http://www.psmeg.co.uk/pages/dreamweaver_tut_index.htm[/url]
    >
    >Alternatively, you can go to the Downloads section and view all of the free
    >video tutorials available on the site.
    >[url]http://www.psmeg.co.uk/pages/downloads.php[/url]
    >
    >I hope you find the series useful in developing your Dreamweaver skills, and
    >feel free to offer feedback either here or on the WZ2K forums.
    >
    >Regards
    >
    >Psmeg

    Just as a matter of interest, how did you produce the videos? Or is
    that a trade secret?

    Paul Taylor
    Paul Taylor Guest

  4. #4

    Hi Paul,

    Not, it's no trade secret. I develop the tutorials with a program suite
    called Camtasia. You can get a 30 day demo from [url]http://www.techsmith.com[/url]

    It's a good application, but getting decent file sizes can be a bit of a
    nightmare until you get the correct settings for the file type you want to
    use.

    Cheers for the comments on the Photoshop tuts also.. :0)

    Regards

    Psmeg

    "Paul Taylor" <pftaylortechnocurve.co.uk> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 20:26:15 +0100, "Psmeg" <paulpsmeg.co.uk> wrote:
    >
    > >Hi,
    > >
    > >This is just to let you all know that there are 3 new video tutorials
    added
    > >to WZ2K: Digital Illusions Explained. These 3 tutorials are the first
    parts
    > >to showing you how to utilise Dreamweaver's dynamic content capabilities.
    > >So, if you are new to creating dynamic content, this series is for you.
    Even
    > >if you've been developing dynamic content for some time, you may still
    find
    > >some new skills in these videos.
    > >
    > >This now brings the video tutorials for DWMX up to 8, and all are
    completely
    > >free.
    > >
    > >You can find the site at: [url]http://www.psmeg.co.uk[/url] or go directly to the
    > >Dreamweaver tutorial index here:
    > >[url]http://www.psmeg.co.uk/pages/dreamweaver_tut_index.htm[/url]
    > >
    > >Alternatively, you can go to the Downloads section and view all of the
    free
    > >video tutorials available on the site.
    > >[url]http://www.psmeg.co.uk/pages/downloads.php[/url]
    > >
    > >I hope you find the series useful in developing your Dreamweaver skills,
    and
    > >feel free to offer feedback either here or on the WZ2K forums.
    > >
    > >Regards
    > >
    > >Psmeg
    > >
    > Just as a matter of interest, how did you produce the videos? Or is
    > that a trade secret?
    >
    > Paul Taylor

    Psmeg Guest

  5. #5

    You can rest assured I'm all over your site -- and I've given the link to
    several friends already... it's in my favorites. :-)

> [...]
    > > > if you've been developing dynamic content for some time, you may still
    > > find
    > > > some new skills in these videos.
    > > >
    > > > This now brings the video tutorials for DWMX up to 8, and all are
    > > completely
    > > > free.
    > > >
    > > > You can find the site at: [url]http://www.psmeg.co.uk[/url] or go directly to the
    > > > Dreamweaver tutorial index here:
    > > > [url]http://www.psmeg.co.uk/pages/dreamweaver_tut_index.htm[/url]
    > > >
    > > > Alternatively, you can go to the Downloads section and view all of the
    > > free
    > > > video tutorials available on the site.
    > > > [url]http://www.psmeg.co.uk/pages/downloads.php[/url]
    > > >
    > > > I hope you find the series useful in developing your Dreamweaver
    skills,
    > > and
    > > > feel free to offer feedback either here or on the WZ2K forums.

    friendtricia Guest