Hi All-
I'm working on a new Debian install, and all seems to be well, except
my x-windows freezes [goes to blank] when the machine goes into sleep
mode for monitor and power savings.

This blanks the monitor and won't respond to keyboard/mouse entries.

I've disable Power Managment in the BIOS. This hasn't helped.
I can kill the GDM process w/ an SSH session and get back to the
command line, but X won't restart until I do a full reboot.

I'm using Gnome as a window manager, but can't find any info on how to
disable the sleep mode or change configuration.

Any ideas or words of wisdom?
Thanks-
Mik