Lately I have discovered the beautiful world of XML with
SQL Server. I am sending an XML file to a stored proc to
perform insert and updates. Using XML I can pass the
master and details records all in one call within the
same transaction in the sp. Really nice. This morning I
have move a DB to another SQL server which had the "Use
NT Fibers" checked in the server properties. Having this
switch on I couldn't use the XML stuff anymore. I solve
the problem by just unchecking this switch, no big deal.
My worry is, am I going to run into more exception case
like this using XML ? Is it being widely accepted yet ?
Is there anything else I should watch out for using this
technic.

Anybody have bad experience using it.

Thanks for advise,
RC