I'm working on a Flash sales piece that will have 8 versions based on different
languages. I'm planning on having 1 main application that will load an XML file
with the appropriate translation based on which language is selected. My main
concern is how the XML file will store Chinese, Japanese, or Korean
text/characters and how succesfully the XML is loaded into Flash. I Googled
some info about XML & Asian character sets and it looks do-able. Has anyone had
any success loading an XML file with Asian character sets into a Flash
application?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Zak