I am having this problem getting IBM laptops to login to
the wired network after I installed the latest IBM Access
Connections software and the Cisco 3.6.4 VPN client. It
also has the Novell 4.83 sp2 client installed. It will
hang when I try to login through the Novell client. After
five minutes or so, I can login fine. If I look for the
Novell tree, I can see it but the Novell client tells me
that it is not present. If I login through the wireless
with the Cisco VPN client, it works fine. The wired
network card is the Intel 100/VE Network card and the
wireless is the IBM High Rate 802.11b wireless card.
Thanks for any input that you might have.