I am trying to join a xp pro to an nt 4 domain. I add xp
to domain and I can log on to the network; but I am facing
2 issues: 1) Server Manager shows this machine; but it is
graded out (doesn't know the operating system); and
therefore no one can see or access this machine from the
network. 2) On xp machine windows explorer\"My network
places" doesn't show any machines on the network. I can
map the drive to any machines though.

I have changed the name of this machine several times. I
have also removed from the network; and added again. But
still I have problem. I have adedd the DNS and Wins and
NetBios is checked.

Appreciate any help or clue.

Ray