Professional Web Applications Themes

Your mother is so fat... - Linux Setup, Configuration & Administration

On Mon, 19 Mar 2002 02:08:03 GMT, TGOS <net> wrote:  whatever...

  1. #1

    Default Re: Your mother is so fat...

    On Mon, 19 Mar 2002 02:08:03 GMT, TGOS <net> wrote:

    whatever
    Nigel Guest

  2. #2

     [/ref]

    > whatever[/ref]

    Is this twaddle generated by some type of AI program.

    --
    faeychild.
    faeychild Guest

  3. #3

    On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 07:43:02 GMT, faeychild <nykysleph> wrote: [/ref]

    >> whatever[/ref]
    >
    > Is this twaddle generated by some type of AI program.
    >
    > --
    > faeychild.[/ref]

    Artificial Intelligence: When the real thing just won't do.

    As for people who think that what is really nothing more than
    a fancy electronic switchboard can eventually develop intelligence......

    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah ahahahahahahhahahaahahahahaha
[...]

    As for *simulating* intelligence with a computer, you can do that on a
    286.

    Artificial Intelligence is to real intelligence what a stage magician's
    disappearing act is to real translocation.

    --
    Alan C this post ends with w
    Alan Guest

  4. #4

    In article <xhHsb.11337$news.pas.earthlink.net>
    yyy (Alan Connor) writes:

    >> Is this twaddle generated by some type of AI program.[/ref][/ref]

    No, just an attempt to get past the spam filters.

    We might not have artificial intelligence, but we're doing
    a good job on artificial stupidity.

    Racter ran on a Z-80 and produced more coherent results than
    the twaddle above. See "The Policeman's Beard is Half Constructed"
    (ISBN 0-446-38051-2).

    --
    /~\ invalid (Charlie Gibbs)

    Charlie Guest

  5. #5

    On 13 Nov 03 14:27:37 -0800, Charlie Gibbs <invalid> wrote:

    > We might not have artificial intelligence, but we're doing
    > a good job on artificial stupidity.
    >[/ref]

    Sad but true.

    > Racter ran on a Z-80 and produced more coherent results than
    > the twaddle above. See "The Policeman's Beard is Half Constructed"
    > (ISBN 0-446-38051-2).
    >
    > --
    > /~\ invalid (Charlie Gibbs)
    > \ / I'm really at ac.dekanfrus if you read it the right way.
    > X Top-posted messages will probably be ignored. See RFC1855.
    > / \ HTML will DEFINITELY be ignored. Join the ASCII ribbon campaign!
    >[/ref]

    HTML is for websites. Keep it there. Mime is for people who can't talk. Leave
    it to them.

    And that goes for my mailbox, too.

    PGP signatures belong in the headers, not cluttering up the body of a post
    when only one Usenet user in 10,000 can even tell if it is anything but
    a fake.

    --
    Alan C this post ends with w
    Alan Guest

  6. #6

    This looks like some kind of encoded message (not computer coded) -something
    referring to Arabs/Allah etc.
    Remember the WWII messages that Britai and allies used to send by Radio to
    their agents and sleepers in Europe?

    Hope this isn't something like that...

    --
    Island Computers US Corp
    2700 Gregory St Suite 180

    "Nigel" <com> wrote in message
    news:com... [/ref]
    on your hard drive. If you have recently opened an email or newsgroup
    message and see this alert your system is infected.") [/ref]
    won't

    > whatever[/ref]

    DAVID Guest

  7. #7

    Why are you posting this on the OpenVMS site?
    VMS users don't worry about viruses because
    VMS is "UNHACKABLE"!

    http://www.pointsecure.com/Defconwhite.pdf
    Bob Guest