Professional Web Applications Themes

YOUTUBE is working again! (for IE7 at least!) - Macromedia Flash Player

Well folks it's all better now, at least for me and IE 7. Just popped into YOUTUBE (after getting an customer satisfaction questionare email), played a video and everything works fine without me having to turn off my Norton. So thanks to everyone who sent emails to youtube! We did it man! We finally made it baby! We won! WE helped FIX the system. Have yourselves a drink!...

  1. #1

    Default YOUTUBE is working again! (for IE7 at least!)

    Well folks it's all better now, at least for me and IE 7. Just popped into
    YOUTUBE (after getting an customer satisfaction questionare email), played a
    video and everything works fine without me having to turn off my Norton. So
    thanks to everyone who sent emails to youtube! We did it man! We finally made
    it baby! We won! WE helped FIX the system. Have yourselves a drink!

    TJX21 Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: YOUTUBE is working again! (for IE7 at least!)

    Well, my Youtube still doesn't work on my computer, but it does on my sisters,
    because I followed instructions to uninstall Adobe Flash Player, and now I have
    no Flash Player and I will never again! I don't know how to bring it back. I've
    tried all the help on this website! It's so frustrating because I keep doing
    everything all over again and nothing works! I'm getting no where!

    sweethalen_ Guest

  4. #4

    thats exactly what i did, so now i cant watch anything, some pictures dont even load and i cant play games or do my homework its so frustrating
    123MILLIW Guest

  5. #5

    Umm, you say you've uninstalled flash player, have you tried REINSTALLING flash player?
    TJX21 Guest

  6. #6

    Of course I've tried installing it again.
    I went to the Adobe website and it didn't work. In another post I created I've
    said, it comes up as a large "F" in a circle with a green and white loading bar
    underneath it and it just stays there doing nothing.
    In the Adobe instructions, it also gives me a link to click on if I want to
    download it manually or something, and it loads to my desktop. When I click to
    install that, it says that I have a previous version downloaded or something
    installed, and that I have a newer version already installed, and that this
    isn't the newest version, go back to Adobe and get the newest, safest version.
    I don't know how to bring it back because the following haven't worked,
    and I've tried all the steps suggested by Adobe and many other sites.
    Still, I am yet to even find a download that works, other than telling me I
    have had a previous version installed, go the the Adobe website and download
    that. I got that damn version from the Adobe website!

    sweethalen_ Guest