Professional Web Applications Themes

YouTube Problem With Flash - Macromedia Flash Player

Ever since I downloaded the latest Flash version...Version: 9,0,115,0 I cannot upload videos to YouTube. When I get to the upload page and click UPLOAD it just sits on connecting forever. And if I let it sit there for an hour or so it will eventually say there is a problem with the Flash Player. Any idea on how to solve this?...

  1. #1

    Default YouTube Problem With Flash

    Ever since I downloaded the latest Flash version...Version: 9,0,115,0 I cannot
    upload videos to YouTube. When I get to the upload page and click UPLOAD it
    just sits on connecting forever. And if I let it sit there for an hour or so it
    will eventually say there is a problem with the Flash Player. Any idea on how
    to solve this?

    jars14 Guest

  3. #3

    Default Re: YouTube Problem With Flash

    Are you able to see the version number from this Falsh Player detection site?

    http://www.macromedia.com/software/flash/about/
    Darren Guest

  4. #4

    I don't see any other reports, nor do I see anything in youtube's known issues
    (if this was a new issue we'd have -tons- of reports on it really quick....)

    But of course that doesn't mean it isn't happening on your machine. What
    OS/browser is it?

    BWolfe Guest

  5. #5

    I am currently using Vista/IE 7. Now when I did install it I believ e a window
    popped up and said it did not install right. Well I have searched on this board
    and have found the unistaller. I downloaded it and used it. I restarted my PC
    and then installed Flash again only to have the same problem. Any idea how I
    can fix this? Thanks for the response.

    jars14 Guest

  6. #6

    Hi!

    I'm able to see version (9....something - the newest - today updated).

    Have horror with flash-based chat. I read in one topic here in IE problem is
    not! But i somehow can't login to this service with IE I had. Now I'm trying to
    download newer version and will be checking with it. Futhermore after this
    check I'll try how it looks in Fedora (if You Adobe support it - have no idea
    of this!)

    Not only I have this problem. I try on some polish forums and users write they
    are experiencing sample problems.

    My YouTube problem isn't with uploading (once I tried I felt too). It freezes
    on some place and not move even a little. I really can't remember what happen
    in a day, when it started but I fell it takes too long to be a problem with
    YouTube.

    People say it's Flash. Sorry.

    P.S. sorry for my english

    spookypld Guest

  7. #7

    I am having the same issue when I upgraded to flash 9 yesterday...When I click
    the x button on youtube or try to fast foward or rewind on full screen it lags
    very very slow.I cannot upload either it just says connecting foever...
    Please help.
    holmes13

    holmes13 Guest

  8. #8

    I too am having the same problem on my windows xp computer
    and my windows vista notebook computer...
    after i installed the lastest adobe flash..
    I can see videos on youtube, but cannot upload any, it just says
    connecting, and never uploads my videos anymore.
    HELP

    On Jan 20, 7:57 am, "holmes13" <com> wrote:

    denahappel@gmail.com Guest