Weby Icon Set Free Download

MattIcons2 Comments

We found some more icons at IconsPedia which we believe you’d like. It is a set of 100 icons ranging from popular website icons to the computer related icons. The icon set is called Weby and it has been designed by Asher Abbasi and I am loving the clarity of these icons. There’s nothing too fancy yet they look awesome. The icons measure at 64×64 pixels and you can download them from the IconsPedia page.

Weby Icons

MattWeby Icon Set Free Download

2 Comments on “Weby Icon Set Free Download”

Leave a Reply