Changing your Myspace Background Graphics

AditiMyspaceLeave a Comment

picture-1

It is simple to add a custom background to your Myspace space, you could simple follow the below steps to come up with creative backgrounds for your Myspace layout, We all want to look unique and creative on our myspace, and sometimes certain background image is just perfect and suitable.

All you need to do is upload that image to a free image hosting space or some other server location, For example, if your image is http://realgeek.com/myspace/test.jpg, add this code inside your “About Me” area in your profile:

body { background: url(http://realgeek.com/myspace/test.jpg); }

If you want the image to stay still, add background-attachment: fixed; so code must be as follows:

body { background: url(http://realgeek.com/myspace/test.jpg);
        background-attachment: fixed; }

If you want the image to only repeat horizontally, then add following code too:

background-repeat: repeat-x;

If you want the image to only repeat vertically, add:

background-repeat: repeat-y;

If you want the background to stay fixed and not repeat at all then add:

background-repeat: no-repeat;

So, for our image located at http://www.reallycreativename.com/background.jpg, that we want to be fixed, and repeat only horizontally, we put this in our “About Me” profile box:

 body { background: url(http://realgeek.com/myspace/test.jpg);
        background-attachment: fixed;
        background-repeat: repeat-x;
      }
AditiChanging your Myspace Background Graphics

Leave a Reply