Professional Web Design & Development

Need help with a project? We provide custom design and development services including WordPress & Drupal CMS, Magento Commerce Solutions and Mobile application development.

Request Quote

Export Illustrator Files to Photoshop

Illustrator can let you export to Photoshop while preserving important information. You can export Layers, Color Profiles, Resolution Specification, and Text Preservation. This is extremely helpful while you require to export website wire frames etc.

Exporting is simple:

Click on File > Export and choose Photoshop (psd) for the Format option, to bring up the Photoshop Export Option dialog.

You may also change the Resolution, Color Profile, Layer Options and more. One thing to note is that your Document Color Mode has to match the Color Model in the export options for the ability to Write Layers.

You might also like:

  1. Web based Alternatives to Photoshop
  2. Facebook Icons

Tags: ,

2 Comments

  1. Mayuresh

    Oh! What a wonderful Idea!!!

  2. I guess it is different in my version, I am using CS5. Any solution, please let me know. There is no option to export of Photoshop under my file menu from Illustrator. I have the full CS5 suite installed includes Photoshop and all others.

Leave a Reply