Just Skins is providing high quality skins for Invision Board at affordable price. For as little as $25, your Invision Board can be transformed from the default look into a customized version.

If you are running a website in Invision Power Board or launching a new forum site.We offer a wide range of IPB skins and modificiations services.

Just Skins IPB skins and graphics that you use with your forum will give a brand new look and performance value to it, our skins are fully tested on all resolutions and browsers.

Just Skins inventory of IPB skins are for latest version v2.1.x and are unique. They are easy to install, you get psds for making changes on graphics plus simple to follow instructions. We can also provide you reasonably charged installation service.

AditiInvision Board Skins

2 Comments on “Invision Board Skins”

Leave a Reply to Jacqueline Rogers Cancel reply