How to install Sweetcron on XAMPP

MattTools & Utilities, Wordpress Plugins2 Comments

This tutorial will take you to the installation steps required to install Sweetcron in the XAMPP. I am taking the liberty to assume that you have already installed XAMPP. I First of all download sweetcron and copy the extracted “sweetcron” folder inside the htdocs folder in the XAMPP directory. You have to get few things in place before installing sweetcron: … Read More

MattHow to install Sweetcron on XAMPP

5 Useful WordPress Plugins For Google Adsense

JyotiWordpress Plugins1 Comment

Google Adsense has become the most popular online contextual advertising program and proper custom integration with WordPress can help to increase Adsense earnings. Now on this post we have describe 5 useful wordpress plugin for google adsense. Few weeks ago we did a "10 WordPress Plugins For Google Adsense ". WordPress allows bloggers to easily integrate Google Adsense inside wordpress … Read More

Jyoti5 Useful WordPress Plugins For Google Adsense

15 Useful SEO Plugins For WordPress

JyotiWordpress Plugins3 Comments

Search Engine Optimization (SEO), which is an art and a science that helps search engines discover your content and understand how relevant it is to specific search queries. This post will help you choose the right tags, tell search robots what to work on, optimize your post titles and more. Few weeks  ago we had already done a “10 Useful … Read More

Jyoti15 Useful SEO Plugins For WordPress

Insights WordPress Plugin For Efficient Blogging

MattWordpress PluginsLeave a Comment

Insights is an amazing WordPress plugin that lets you perform more in less time and increases your efficiency and productivity. This plugin lets you do some of the tasks in seconds which otherwise takes minutes. Insights brings the the following abilities to your WordPress blog: Search your blog for posts, edit them or insert links to them into the current … Read More

MattInsights WordPress Plugin For Efficient Blogging

AddInto Social Bookmarking plugin for WordPress & Blogger

MattWordpress PluginsLeave a Comment

We talked about the WordPress Social Bookmarking plugins some time back and we bumped into another such plugin which has been launched with some preparation. AddInto is the latest plugin which has manged to garner our attention for its clean and sleek looks and being more than just a WordPress plugin. AddInto comes with bookmarklets which would be supported across … Read More

MattAddInto Social Bookmarking plugin for WordPress & Blogger

Twibadge adds Twitter Updates on WordPress Blog Sidebar

MattWordpress Plugins1 Comment

Twitter has become a darling amongst the WordPress folks for some time now as we saw certain plugins and codes created and launched in last few weeks to flaunt twitter updates on your WordPress blog. Twitter is a microblogging service which has become the epicenter for everything social for some time.

MattTwibadge adds Twitter Updates on WordPress Blog Sidebar

5 Twitter Services to Bypass 140 Character Limit

MattWeb & Internet, Wordpress Plugins4 Comments

A lot of people I know are twitterholics and I believe the way things are going I might also become one of them. Some of the people have also started to use it as one medium where they can discuss or have a communication around social media because it’s usually the social media guys who you’d see making most noise … Read More

Matt5 Twitter Services to Bypass 140 Character Limit

10 Essential WordPress Plugins To Kickstart WP Blog

MattWordpress Plugins2 Comments

wordpress-logo1

The beauty on web lies in customization and developers know this pretty well. The immense customization options is perhaps one reason why it is so much loved. Let’s take a look at some of the essential WordPress plugins you shouldn’t forget while setting up a WordPress blog. WordPress Database Backup: As the name suggests, this plugin helps you to create … Read More

Matt10 Essential WordPress Plugins To Kickstart WP Blog

10 useful SEO Plugins For WordPress

JyotiWordpress Plugins4 Comments

If you are always trying to find new ways of getting more hits to your wordpress blog, you might consider making it search engine friendly. Thats where this list comes in handy with some of the best plugins for wordpress that will make your rank better in search engines. All in One SEO Pack: Take control of your meta descriptions … Read More

Jyoti10 useful SEO Plugins For WordPress

10 Useful Admin WordPress Plugins

JyotiWordpress PluginsLeave a Comment

extended

Here are the 10 WordPress Admin plug-ins that expand the functionality of the admin area specially if design isn’t your primary skill set. Admin Management Xtended: Adds some icons to the posts or pages management panel with AJAX-driven CMS-known functions like toggling post or page visibility, changing publication date and title without having to open the edit screens or reload … Read More

Jyoti10 Useful Admin WordPress Plugins