12 Best WordPress Themes for Church

MattWordpress ThemesLeave a Comment

Ray-Of-Light-Church-WordPress-Theme

There are many word press church themes available in the market. We have shortlisted some of the best word press church themes are listed below. Ray of Light It is a premium Word Press church theme from designed for large and small churches, or church leaders who desire their own ministry website. This Beautiful theme includes a range of features … Read More

Matt12 Best WordPress Themes for Church

20+ Best Music WordPress Themes

EdwardWordpress ThemesLeave a Comment

StarLight-Premium-WordPress-Theme

Music is the most enchanting way of entertainment. With new technology coming daily, it also has changed a lot. Here is a list of some of the best wordpress music themes to help you to choose the best one for you. Starlight It offers speedy support with many cool features. User manual is very detailed. It has cool home page … Read More

Edward20+ Best Music WordPress Themes

14+ Real Estate WordPress Themes

AditiFeatured, Wordpress ThemesLeave a Comment

estate-theme-2

If you are looking for a great WordPress real estate theme. Below is a list of some of the best wordpress real estate themes, so you can find one, which is the best suited for you and be at par with increasing industry demands in real estates business.We have covered only the best themes available. The Themes are flexible & … Read More

Aditi14+ Real Estate WordPress Themes

Twilight WordPress theme

DeepCSS Designs, Wordpress Themes39 Comments

Download Twilight | Live Demo | Buy Copyright Removal: $30 Twilight is a stylish wordpress theme with a class of Web 2.0 designs. This is a two column theme with elegant colors and attractive header. Theme supports all wordpress widgets.

DeepTwilight WordPress theme

Webby Green Theme

DeepCSS Designs, Wordpress Themes15 Comments

Download Webby Green | Live Demo | Buy Copyright Removal: $30 Webby Green is a color variant for our popular Web2.0 style wordpress theme – Webby Blue. This theme is also widget ready and tested with WordPress 2.1.x & 2.2.x. As mentioned earlier, I am looking forward to release few more colors. Let me know what colors you would like … Read More

DeepWebby Green Theme

Softimage WordPress Theme

DeepCSS Designs, Wordpress Themes26 Comments

Download Softimage | Live Demo                   Soft Image wordpress theme is designed by Blogger Team. This is a very user friendly and soft mode theme and it is currently being used on Mom on Video. This theme does not support widgets.

DeepSoftimage WordPress Theme

Accord WordPress Theme

AditiWordpress Themes38 Comments

Download Accord Theme | Live Demo | Buy Copyright Removal: $30 Accord is an elegant wordpress theme with rounded corners and unique style. This is a two column theme with vibrant colors and wordpress widgets support.

AditiAccord WordPress Theme

Curved WordPress Theme

AditiWordpress Themes33 Comments

Download Curved Theme | Live Demo | Buy Copyright Removal: $30 Curved wordpress theme is designed by Aditi Tuteja from TextNData. This theme has a very unusual look and it is currently being used on our blog. It is named “Curved” because of the nice rounded corner search box in header. The theme supports widgets and have a nice striped … Read More

AditiCurved WordPress Theme

Webby Blue Theme

AditiWordpress Themes31 Comments

Download Webby Blue | Live Demo | Buy Copyright Removal: $30 Webby Blue is a 2-column Web2.0 style wordpress theme. The theme is widget ready and tested with WordPress 2.1.x & 2.2.x. There is also a green color variant of this theme and I am looking forward to release few more colors. Let me know what colors you would like … Read More

AditiWebby Blue Theme