WordPress.tv for everything WordPress

MattWordpressLeave a Comment

If you have always desired for more visual methods to know WordPress then you have got your wish fulfilled as Automattic has launched WordPress.tv which would be visual resource for all things WordPress. Automattic is the main entity behind WordPress CMS and this development will further strengthen its hold as users will now have a video repository to take reference … Read More

MattWordPress.tv for everything WordPress

WordPress Installation Guide In 5 Steps

JyotiWordpressLeave a Comment

fireshot-pro-capture-48-wplogo-notext-rgb_png-png-image-500x500-pixels-s_wordpress_org_about_images_logos_wplogo-notext-rgb_png

Although the WordPress installation is much easier than most people realize you will save yourself a lot of frustration if you take some time to prepare first. Just follow the easy step you have to be install the wordpress on your server easily: Requirements To Run WordPress : PHP Verzion 4.2 or greater MYSQL Verzion 4.0 or greater Step 1: … Read More

JyotiWordPress Installation Guide In 5 Steps

9 Firefox Extensions For WordPress

MattWordpress2 Comments

WordPress is one of the most loved Content Management System (CMS) while there are many who would swear by Firefox web browser. It would be interesting to see if we mix both of them to see what we get. Thanks to some of the Firefox extensions of WordPress we can actually do that and the result of it yields quite … Read More

Matt9 Firefox Extensions For WordPress

iQ2 Photoblog WordPress Theme

MattWordpress1 Comment

iq2-demo

We wrote a post about beautiful photo blog WordPress themes some time back which was appreciated a lot by our readers. We have however discovered one more theme which we believe can be a nice choice if you are planning to set up a photoblog. The theme is called iQ2 and we are cursing each other over here at JustSkins … Read More

MattiQ2 Photoblog WordPress Theme

7 Grunge Style WordPress Themes

AditiWordpressLeave a Comment

picture-71

CreativeArt is an awesome free Grunge Theme, that is really a great design, it is widget ready, comes with the psd file. You can download it from here GrungePress is an eye catching grunge style theme, with a clean 2-column layout, Widget ready sidebar, 3-column separate footer and psd is also provided MysticGrunge is a Free 2 column grunge WP … Read More

Aditi7 Grunge Style WordPress Themes

5 Free WordPress Themes For That Mac Style

MattWordpress1 Comment

itheme-blog

In the tradition of JustSkins to showcase the best themes of WordPress to our users we are now presenting you certain WordPress themes (or templates, some people still call that) which are great to use on your technology blog. We tried to focus on the themes which are ideal for anyone who seeks a WordPress blog with a little whiff … Read More

Matt5 Free WordPress Themes For That Mac Style

Top 10 Premium WordPress Themes

MattWordpressLeave a Comment

Well, we do have some lists like this on different blogs but we felt that we should aslo make our opinion count in this crowd. WordPress is definitely the best CMS when you want to set up a blog without learning some computer language. WordPress is easy to set up and that’s why millions of blogs use WordPress. The web … Read More

MattTop 10 Premium WordPress Themes

Google Chrome WordPress Theme

MattWordpress1 Comment

google-chrome-wordpress-theme

It seems like everyone, particularly geeks have become very fond of Google Chrome. We are getting news of developments happening with Google Chrome almost everyday. If it’s not some official announcement from Google then some coders screw the script or make something that would make Google Chrome more close to becoming your default web browser. Some guys at Ericuluous now … Read More

MattGoogle Chrome WordPress Theme

Integrating Flickr with WordPress

AditiWordpressLeave a Comment

One of the most important thing that web2.0 has brought into our lives is photo sharing, this is pretty useful if you are sharing your views via a blog on internet. We all know that how well pictures speak, if you are already not addicted to flickr then the moment you start using it, you will like to keep using … Read More

AditiIntegrating Flickr with WordPress

Useful Anti Spam WordPress Plugins

AditiWordpress2 Comments

Comment Spam and trackback spam are really annoying and with use of  a simple plugin that kills it, your life can really become easier. Following is a list of tested wordpress plugins which are known to combat spam, also some can kill the trackback spam. JSSpamBlock JSSpamBock is effective way to reduce comment spam. Users without JavaScript can prove their … Read More

AditiUseful Anti Spam WordPress Plugins