PHP, CSS, HTML, Javascript, MYSQL, SQL Cheat Sheets

EdwardTools & Utilities1 Comment

php_cheat_sheet2

The Best Cheat Sheets for the Best tools at the Best place. Yes we are not kidding. We will make your dreams come true, if having the Best stuff for Free is one of your dreams. Here we are presenting you the most adorable, useful and the most well acknowledged Cheat Sheets which really deserve the most important place on your study room walls.

Basically, the vast cheat sheets collection that we have aggregated from numerous reputed online sources will help you miles in quickly learning the tricky parts of web programming and design languages in the shortest amount of time.

The Cheat Sheets that are available below basically cater to the following areas of web design and development:
PHP
Cheat Sheet
CSS Cheat Sheet
HTML Cheat Sheet
Javascript Cheat Sheet
MySQL Cheat Sheet
SQL Server Cheat Sheet

1 PHP Cheat Sheet: This is the second version of PHP Cheat Sheet. It presents an elaborate report on the following:

(click to maximize)
Array Functions
String Functions
Filesystem
fopen() modes
Regular Expression Functions
Regular Expression syntax
PLRE modifiers
Date & Time Functions
Date Formatting

2 CSS Cheat Sheet: The CSS cheat sheet focuses on the following areas in CSS:

(click to maximize)
Selectors
Box Model
Boxes
Pseudo-Selectors & Pseudo-Classes
Positioning
Tables
Dimensions
Paging
Sizes & colors
Color/Background
Interface
Text
Aural, Fonts & Miscellaneous

3 HTML Cheat Sheet: The HTML Cheat Sheet focuses on the following areas:

HTML Cheat Sheet
(click to maximize)
Document outline
Lists
Objects
Comments
Forms
Empty Elements
Page Information
Core Attributes
Document Structure
Tables
Language Attributes
Links
Keyboard Attributes
Text Markup
Image & Image Maps
Common Character Entities
Window Events
Form Events
Keyboard Events
Mouse Events

4 Javascript Cheat Sheet: The HTML Cheat Sheet focuses on the following areas:

(click to maximize)
Methods
Functions& Methods
XMLHttpRequest
XMLHttpRequest Object Methods
XMLHttpRequest Object Properties
Regular Expressions Patterns
Regular Expressions Modifiers
Regular Expressions Format
Event Handlers
DOM Methods

5 MySQL Cheat Sheet: The MySQL Cheat Sheet focuses on the following areas:

(click to maximize)
Mathematical Functions
Data Types
MySQL Functions in PHP
Queries
Sample SELECT Queries
Date & Time
Group
Cast
Miscellaneous
EdwardPHP, CSS, HTML, Javascript, MYSQL, SQL Cheat Sheets

One Comment on ““PHP, CSS, HTML, Javascript, MYSQL, SQL Cheat Sheets”

Leave a Reply