8 Social Bookmarking WordPress Plugins

AditiWordpress Plugins4 Comments

picture-11

These days, social networking and bookmarking sites can help you improve your daily blog traffic. It can substantially increase your popularity and increase daily visitor count. Whenever you write a great article, it’s in your best interest to share, bookmark, digg, stumble, or plug it to the world.

When someone reads a great post from you, make them spread it. You must want to make it easy for them to do this. That’s where social bookmarking plugins for your wordpress blogs can help you.

With these wordpress plugins, it gets very easy for the reader to submit your story with the click of a button. These button appear at the end of each post, and you can customize them too.

Digg IT – A great social bookmarking plugin for your wordpress allowing inclusion of the Digg button.

JPF Add to Reddit – This one allows readers to submit your posts to Reddit, if they are already logged in, it automatically posts the title and URL.

Share This – This plugin can add multiple social bookmarking links and an e-mail-this function in one button itself.

Sociable – A great wordpress plugin that would add the linking information for 61 social bookmarking sites.

Social Bookmark Buttons – Adds social bookmark buttons for Digg.com, Netscape.com, Reddit.com, Del.icio.us, Stumbleupon.com, Google.com, Socialogs.com, and Socialposter.com.
Social Bookmarks Plugin for WordPress – Gives you access to the various social bookmarking icons.

Socializer Plugin
– Adds the ability to post to nearly 40 social bookmarking sites.

SocialList – This one will let you see which of your posts have been submitted to del.icio.us and Digg.

WP-Notable - Adds the icons for numerous social bookmarking sites to each post.

Aditi8 Social Bookmarking WordPress Plugins

4 Comments on “8 Social Bookmarking WordPress Plugins”

  1. Jonny Nguyen

    yes, I absolutely agree with you, I am working on it too, check out my site to learn more, thanks

Leave a Reply