38 Comments on “Accord WordPress Theme”

  1. Hamish

    Thanks for the great themes. I really want to use this one, but it bugs me that the home tab overlaps the header on the left when you hover over it. It does this on the demo as well. Is there a way to correct this??

    Thanks

  2. seo

    Thanks for the great themes. I really want to use this one, but it bugs me that the home tab overlaps the header on the left when you hover over it. It does this on the demo as well. Is there a way to correct this??

    Thanks

  3. Pingback: Yüksek Kaliteli 100 adet Worpress Teması | Zaay Güvenlik, İnternet, Mizah, Network, Programlama, Programlar, WebTasarim, Oyun, Windows, Linux

  4. Shylock

    Hi Ravish. Seen a visitor from this URL so I came to check it out.

    I didn’t ripp your theme. I bought a theme from Digital Point. I wouldn’t have bought it if I knew it was based on your work. My apologies anyway for what it’s worth.

  5. Pingback: 100 Excellent Free WordPress Themes | PaulSpoerry.com

  6. Marco

    Hi, thank you for the great theme, i will use it for my new blog.
    I like all your themes, but this one is realy great.

    Thank you!

  7. pergam

    First of all thank you very much for making this theme open source. I am using it on my blog right now, and I’ve been making a few colour tweaks here and there.

  8. WizzKid

    Hey,

    Love the theme, I was wondering if its possible to put a black border around the Name, Mail and Website boxes? Thinking about buying it, just would really like to get the black border.

    Thanks,

    WizzKid

  9. Pingback: 100个优秀的免费WordPress主题 | 风声边界

Leave a Reply