Best Wedding WordPress Themes

RogerBWordpress ThemesLeave a Comment

Modest_wp

Recently I was doing a wedding website for a friend, I wanted it to be beautiful, easy to use & customizable. My first & best choice was to use wordpress, as it needs no big skills to manage the website.

I went over many available themes that can be used for weddings and this list is including the shortlisted best WordPress themes that would create great wedding website designs.

I was a little surprised to find that there isn’t many WordPress themes that were created specifically for those getting married. This surprised me a little as more and more people are putting websites up before or after their wedding day.

Its mainly about sharing memories, photographs & videos as well so I thought that it may be worth checking out some photography portfolio themes aswell, as most could be adapted or modified to be used as a wedding website.

Modest

Modest is an elegant and minimalist design that is stylish & suitable for building wedding web design.
It is lightweight and pure. Your pictures will be the highlight on the webpage,
the design needed no other graphic elements.

Price $39 Membership (Access to All themes)

View Demo Download

Chameleon

A perfect wordpress theme for wedding web design, and rightly named, the chameleons are known for their ability to change the color of their skin. The patterns and color combinations you find in chameleons are almost endless. The customization options included in this theme are just great and easy to do, you do not need web development experience to build this one.

Price: $39 Membership (Access to All themes)
View Demo Download

DeepFocus

Price $39 Membership (Access to All themes)
View Demo Download

Invitora

Price: Standard $49, Developer $99
View Demo Download

Adam & Eve

Price: Standard $49, Developer $99
View Demo Download

SimplePress

Price: $39 Membership (Access to All themes)
View Demo Download

Acoustic – Powerful Elegant WordPress Theme

Acoustic Theme is a powerful and beautiful WordPress theme – it is designed in a clean and minimalistic style and packed with all the features you need to present yourself with style and professionalism. This theme is powered by the advanced Pexeto Panel, which provides tons of options to modify any aspect of the theme.

Price: $35
View Demo Download

Luxury WordPress Template

Price: $35
View Demo Download

Hand Crafted – Professional WordPress Theme

Price:$35
View Demo Download

Photocrati Prime

Price:$89 for 60 Different Designs