39 Comments on “Twilight WordPress theme”

  1. drew

    Hehe, how do I edit it? Some themes have “options” built in as a tab to the right of the edit theme tab… not so here.

  2. dVd

    that is a really nice Theme, but you just should insert some social bookmarks. I have used the Theme on my blog. Thank you

  3. Mohammed

    nice designs but i see that you like the blue colors ..

    more than design have the same blue color

    but looks nice

  4. RamaZotti

    Hi…I think all the themes are Really great….Guys come on….this guys done Superb work in it…..Gotta 2 Give Credit……OK
    Nice work….Fellas

    Highly RECOMMENDED..

Leave a Reply