31 Comments on “Webby Blue Theme”

  1. Niel

    Let me know if you have any more colour options for this theme.. I would prefer to see them also. Thanks Niel

  2. hombrelobo

    Excellent theme, I use it also in my blog. I wish a wider version would be available. Or a fluid version even better, since I’d like to publish videos in 640×480.

    Thanks a lot.

  3. Bibby

    Hi, these are all very nice. But the category and sub-categories are the same.
    in normal html code, and will indent several space. can you add this feature?

    I really like these themes.
    Thanks very much.

  4. Fredrik

    How do you fix so that the menu works in Explorer as well?
    It’s just fine in Firefox, but in IE only the left part of the menu images change when a:hover.

  5. Game Maker

    Excellent. I have this template in place on my blog, replacing my earlier theme. The point was mader earlier – it would be good if it was slightly wider.

  6. karren

    Please help me! I have placed the calendar and the top commentators widgets on the sidebar but the titles of those two are not showing up. Can you please tell me what to do to fix this? Thank you!

  7. Miko Coffey

    I am using this theme and it’s great except for one glitch: the text of the tags stretch beyond the boundary box in the RH column once they reach a certain size. How can I fix this? You can see what I mean on my site. Any help will be gratefully appreciated.

  8. Carlo

    This theme does not W3C validate.
    I like the theme but we just cant use it when it isnt W3C compliant.
    I cant understand people who produce themes and doesnt validate it.

  9. dullo

    You asked what color to do next, I suggest, red/pink, then yellow and then try black.. thanks. awesome skin, keep doing such a great work.

  10. Sermat

    Hello…

    Thanks for clear coding. Theme looks perfect but i’ve edited a bit and translated Turkish. (for myself :P)

    I changed posts styles. Think about this for your new themes. (i think looks more good)

    Anyway, thanks a lot. Thats such a perfect work!

Leave a Reply