Professional Web Design & Development

Need help with a project? We provide custom design and development services including WordPress & Drupal CMS, Magento Commerce Solutions and Mobile application development.

Request Quote

Google Chrome WordPress Theme

It seems like everyone, particularly geeks have become very fond of Google Chrome. We are getting news of developments happening with Google Chrome almost everyday. If it’s not some official announcement from Google then some coders screw the script or make something that would make Google Chrome more close to becoming your default web browser.

Some guys at Ericuluous now have tried to bring the Google Chrome’s UI to WordPress by creating a Chrome look-alike theme.

It is a widget and gravatar ready two column fixed width theme which is compatible with WordPress v2.5 and above.

You can see the live demo here.

You might also like:

  1. Google Chrome Review, Looks Nice And Works Fast
  2. Silicon WordPress Theme
  3. Simplified WordPress Theme
  4. Webby Blue Theme
  5. Accord WordPress Theme