iQ2 Photoblog WordPress Theme

MattWordpress1 Comment

iq2-demo

We wrote a post about beautiful photo blog WordPress themes some time back which was appreciated a lot by our readers. We have however discovered one more theme which we believe can be a nice choice if you are planning to set up a photoblog. The theme is called iQ2 and we are cursing each other over here at JustSkins office for missing this one in our earlier post on Photoblogs.

iQ2 is a skinnable, fixed width and a Fully widget compatible WordPress photoblog theme which integrates with PhotoQ Photoblog Plugin. It has to be taken into consideration that the images can only be displayed on this theme if they are posted with PhotoQ plugin. It’s completely free of cost.

Demo
Download

MattiQ2 Photoblog WordPress Theme

One Comment on ““iQ2 Photoblog WordPress Theme”

Leave a Reply