Top 10 Premium WordPress Themes

MattWordpressLeave a Comment

Well, we do have some lists like this on different blogs but we felt that we should aslo make our opinion count in this crowd. WordPress is definitely the best CMS when you want to set up a blog without learning some computer language. WordPress is easy to set up and that’s why millions of blogs use WordPress.

The web is full of free WordPress themes and it is really a challenge if you want to sell a premium theme. No matter how much it is challenging or may be easy, there are some great WordPress themes which make your blog stand out. It must be noted that not all themes which look Premium are really so while going by your needs and expectations on the blog should be critical when you want to buy a WordPresss theme.

We really felt the need to have our own say when it comes to Premium WordPress themes and below is what we found for you.

Fresh News Theme

Fresh News Theme Woo WordPress Themes

The light color name and logo of your blog would stand out and makes it presence felt effortlessly. The 2 column theme is ideal for anyone who doesn’t want to learn coding in order to keep a blog. It is a highly stable theme and it features two homepage layout options: the default magazine style layout and a traditional blog layout.

Demo

Quommunication News Theme

News Premium WordPress Theme by Quommunication

News is a very serious magazine style WordPress theme from Quommunication which has a very clean layout. It has an easy to use AJAX powered sidebar which helps users discover the best content on your site.

Demo

Who’s Who

Who\'s Who Elegant WordPress Prtemium Theme

This premium WordPress theme is nice if you want to showcase all the information on your front page. You can have one featured article while you may have images of other random posts along with it .

Demo

Thesis Theme

Thesis WordPress Theme

It is a search engine optimized 3 column theme with top notch accessibility and usability. It has an innovative options panel which lets users to bring out the best from their WordPress blog.

Demo

Revolution Pro Media

Revolution Pro WordPress Theme

Its hard not to put a theme from Revolution when you are talking about Premium WordPress themes. All of the themes by Revolution are worth the money.

Demo

The Gazette Edition

Gaxette Edition Premium WordPress Theme by Woo Themes

This theme does seem to be inspired from NewsWeek site but it aggregates maximum data on your homepage thus making it easier to get noticed.

Demo

Content Press

Content Press WordPress Theme

Content Press is a multi column theme with customized author pages, user avatars, featured articles, customized category and search results. A lot of articles can be showcased in the first page and you can have very comprehensive sidebar where you can have images, videos and the recent posts and comments etc.

Demo

Mimbo Pro Magazine Theme

Mimbo Pro

I just had to put Mimbo Pro in this list because of the exceptional control that it provides to the webmasters over every aspect of the layout and looks. The free Mimbo WordPress theme was very successful and that has been the inspiration behind this one too.

Demo

Tauren Theme

Tauren Theme Spinner WordPress Theme

This theme is particularly meant for people who prefer sidebars at the left hand side. It is a widgets and ad ready theme by Themespinner with an inbuilt flash slideshow functionality. Just like other Premium WordPress themes, the focus is on aggregating maximum content on the homepage on this one too.

Demo

Arthemia Premium

Arthemia Premium

This is the premium version of very successful Arthemia theme which is a great Free WordPress theme. A theme administration panel and colorful categories make this theme unique yet suitable for any kind of blog.

Demo

MattTop 10 Premium WordPress Themes

Leave a Reply