Wootube WordPress Video Blog Theme

MattWordpressLeave a Comment

WooTube is a premium theme and it does not really solve a purpose for vloggers who are looking for a cheap WP Vlog theme. WOOTube is indeed a very beautiful theme. We did a post on JustSkins sometime back regarding Video blog/ Vlog WordPress themes which received decent popularity on web.

A new Video blog WordPress theme has been launched by WOO Themes and it is appositely called WOOTube.

Wootube WordPress Video Blog theme

Price: Single Use $70, Developer Price : $150 | DOWNLOAD

WooTube is a premium theme and it does not really solve a purpose for vloggers who are looking for a cheap WP Vlog theme. WOOTube is indeed a very beautiful theme and it also happens to be fully compatible with WordPress 2.7. This theme offers a refreshing change from the mostly gloomy and dark Videoblog WordPress themes I mentioned in my earlier post. However you do have 7 color schemes to choose from if you don’t think the default light grey particularly matches your taste. I hope an equally beautiful Video blog theme also launches soon.

MattWootube WordPress Video Blog Theme

Leave a Reply