10 Free WordPress 2.7 Themes

MattDevelopment, Wordpress1 Comment

It’s time that we get our say expressed about WordPress 2.7 which has a pleasantly compact Administrator panel along with some other changes of varied significance. Some developers hopped onto the WordPress 2.7 big time by creating their WordPress themes which are compatible with the latest version of WordPress or by porting their existing themes to work smoothly on WordPress 2.7. The major difference in WordPress 2.7 has been regarding the pagination of comments and following are some of the most beautiful WordPress 2.7 compatible themes. Have a look.

Typebased

Typebased

Freemium

Freemium

Premium News Theme

Premium News Theme

Elegant WordPress Theme

Elegant WordPress Theme

Pixeled

Pixeled WordPress 2.7 Free theme

Portfolio WPESP Theme

Portfolio-WPESP-theme

Viewport

Viewport

Absynthe

Absynthe

Old School

Old School

Versatility Lite

Versatility-Lite

The Unstandard

The Unstandard

Matt10 Free WordPress 2.7 Themes

One Comment on ““10 Free WordPress 2.7 Themes”

  1. Pingback: Wootube WordPress Video Blog/Vlog Theme

Leave a Reply