21+ WordPress Photo Blog & Portfolio Themes

EdwardFeatured, Wordpress18 Comments

deep-focus-wordpress-theme

The best thing you can do to preserve your memories is to capture them. Photographs can help you relive all those sweet moments you had with your special someone or the ones closest to you. With the sudden explosion in the number of blogs on blogosphere it was quite obvious that many bloggers would like to share their most cherished memories on their blog. We saw blogs full of images along with the intricate details and now we are presenting you some WordPress themes to help you showcase your photography or make a photo blog so that you can share those small delights you captured with your special ones, no matter where they are. These WordPress photo blog themes are not just limited for personal use as some of them have been designed especially for professional use.

DeepFocus

Price: $39 (Package includes more than 55 themes)
View Demo Download

SimplePress

Perfect Theme for showcasing your Portfolio, very simple & easy to navigate. Lots of Features.

Price: $39 Single & $99 Developer Package
View Demo Download

Landscape

Perfect Theme by Studiopress for showcasing your Photographs & designs, very simple & easy to navigate. Amazing cool Features. Includes Genesis Framework

Price: $79.95
View Demo Download

ePhoto

Price: $39 (Package includes more than 55 themes)
View Demo Download

Manhattan

Manhattan Theme by Studiopress is super suitable for showcasing a portfolio-style content and stylish structure. Be it you photographs or web designs, it is adjustable to any length. The theme can also be used to make your corporate website. Includes the Genesis Framework

Price: $79.95
View Demo Download

Graphix

Price: $69 Single & $149 Developer Package
View Demo Download

ReCapture

Price: $50 for all Press75 themes
View Demo Download

Expose

Expose Theme by Studiopress is simple, easy to create display of your photographs & portfolio Images. Unlimited Updates, Support & Sites also Includes the Genesis Framework in one price.

Price: $79.95
View Demo Download

Photoland

Price: $39 Single & $99 Developer Package
View Demo Download

Photo Graphic

Price: $50 for all Press75 themes
View Demo Download

Outline

Price: $50 for all Press75 themes
View Demo Download

Gallery

The theme features a simple options panel for easy setup, automatic resizing & cropping for thumbnails, and 5 colour styles.

Price: $49
View Demo Download

eGallery

eGallery is one of the best theme to showcase your images. It has some features which you don’t see in any other themes of this kind. It’s particularly nice if you want to encourage social interaction as readers can rate and comment on your images. It is compatible with all major web browsers.

Price: $39 (Package includes more than 55 themes)
View Demo Download

Photoblog

Price: $49
View Demo Download

Ultra Web Studio

Price: $30
View Demo Download

Showtime

Ultimate WordPress Theme for you to create your web portfolio, 3 different styles.

Price: $40
View Demo Download

Boomerang

Price: $35
View Demo Download

Pixel Happy

Pixel Happy Theme is a simple yet classy & easy to create display of your photographs. Suitable for your family, wedding album showcase. Unlimited Updates, Support & Sites also Includes the Genesis Framework in one price.

Price: $79.95
View Demo Download

Edward21+ WordPress Photo Blog & Portfolio Themes

18 Comments on “21+ WordPress Photo Blog & Portfolio Themes”

  1. Eric Hamby

    Thanks for featuring my theme (cloudscape). Within the next 2 days i will be releasing another photo style theme that i think will blow my CloudScape away, cant wait to show it to you.

  2. Pingback: iQ2 Photoblog WordPress Theme

  3. Shaun McGowan

    Some o0f these photos are fantastic! I so much prefer a photoblog to a regular blog but I’ve always been a pictures kind of person I guess. Keep on posting :)

  4. Ric

    I usually buy premium templates, including of my photo blog. But I know there are still many great free templates out there for free. Thank you for sharing the list. These templates give me an idea to improve more my blog.

Leave a Reply